Thursday, November 30, 2006

Serious gaming, duh

Come the end of December, I'll have some free time during the holidays to do some more serious gaming. What do I mean by serious gaming? Well, beating some games I've been wanting to finish because ever since I've bought FFXII I've promised myself not to purchase any new games until I finish up some old ones. So here's what I want to work on:

  • Final Fantasy XII (I doubt I'll beat it any time soon, but there's nothing wrong with putting in more hours with this rich, deeply beautiful game)
  • Suikoden V (I'm pretty much near the end, but I still have about 30 to 40 characters to collect, which, me being me, is a must)
  • God of War (I'm right at the end, but I tried to battle Ares...mmm...about twenty times with no success)
  • Dragon Quest VII (I've already put in a good 40 hours into the game, but I got kind of bored with it after awhile)
  • Shadow of the Colussus (I took a break from playing around the sixth or seventh boss)
  • Wild Arms 3 (Again, just got bored with it after awhile)
Hmm...four out of six of those are RPGs. I guess I just don't have the attention span for long games like I used to. It's not that these were terrible games that I couldn't stand playing. They just lost my interest after a few hours. Except for FFXII...I'm absolutely loving this game. What a gorgeous and amazing way to go out on the PS2!

No comments: